Looking to buy that first home? Maybe you are looking to upgrade to a larger home..This is an exciting time in one's life. Choosing a Realtor is the first step to ensure that your new home meets every need for you and your family.
The first steps to take before buying a new home:
- Check your credit rating. Make sure their are no surprises or errors
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget which includes the down payment and monthly payment
- Visit your bank or mortgage company to find a loan program that works for you..getting a pre-qualified letter is a must first step before shopping for that dream home!
As your agent, We will:
- Guide you through the home buying process, from finding your dream home to getting the best financing
- Answer all of your questions about the local market, including schools and neighborhoods
- Identify which important features you need for your new home as well as determine which neighborhood matches the needs of you and your family
Selling your home should be a pleasant experience not a stressful one. Our experienced agents will allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from the initial listing to the closing.
As your Agent, We will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis which will compare your home to recent sales and listings in your local area
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure
- Obtain offers and assist with negotiating the best deal
- Helping you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market, schools and neighborhoods